The creative minds of the ongoing high-grade alliance between Cremo Cigars and Cigar Stud Premium Cigar Rolling Services have done it again!
With you, here now, an all-new, uniquely packaged event that brings and matches the three best and ‘funnest’ plot lines in entertainment for our discerning clients!
- The smoking pleasure of an on-the spot rolled cigar
- The liquor & café pairing for consummate flavors
- The intellectual fun-ride derived from all the know-how imparted and shared during the experience
Experience Packages: What Is Included?
Experience packages are offered in 2 versions by appointment only an both feature special pricing for post-Experience cigar bundle purchases.
Grand Experience Version 1
- 2-6 People Groups
- Tobacco Leaf Presentation: composition, quantity, quality in a cigar
- Touch ‘n Smell Sensory Experience
- Cigar Rolling Process: cigar making explained from beginning to end
- Cigar Cutting and Lighting Tips
- Torcedor Rolling Experience
* Guaranteed smoking in under 30 minutes
Grand Experience Version 2
- 2-6 People Groups
- Everything included in Version 1 plus: Sip & Pairing
- Cafecito: Includes single-shot Cuban espresso or other coffee & honey-based drinks.
- Oompf: Includes higher concentration coffee drinks and Cuban-style liquor pairing, such as rum, scotch, bourbon, etc.
* Guaranteed smoking in under 50 minutes
A grand part of enjoying cigar smoking is understanding key aspects of its process and the fun-filled facts and suggestive stories behind the accompanying trappings.
Holding & Lighting a Cigar
- Is heavy smoke the sign of a good cigar?
- What is the index finger wrap?
- Where should the cigar rest in your hand?
- Why do you moisten the head before lighting?
- Does rushing affect taste?
- Should I ash my cigar?
- What is the rotation trick when relighting?
Cigar Cutter Types
- Is the Guillotine pretty much the universal cutter?
- Unravelling: why does poor cutting harm my cigar?
- What kind of cuts and benefits foes a Bullet punch cutter bring?
- Are cigar scissors surgical?
- What length and size cigars is a V-shaped cutter good for?
- What do beetles, temperature and cigars have in common?
- What is a humidor?
- What humidity percentage range is optimal for cigar storage?
- Are body and strength the same thing?
- How do you match cigar and drink strengths?
- What cigar goes well with a frothy and sweet cappuccino?
- And how about with an espresso shot?
- Are bitterness or tart an important consideration?
- Does champagne truly cleanse the pallet?
- What kind of richness should you aim for when pairing with darker toros?
- How about Cubans, Nicaraguans or Dominicans?
- Are there specific liquor glass designs that go well with cigar smoking?
When any Experience is booked, all individual members can benefit from 15% off whatever cigar bundle package they choose to purchase.
Mix and match, including the roller’s choice for the day and/or a selection of other varieties to try at home.